On Wednesday, MacroAsia Corp. and its affiliate China Communications Construction Co. said that the provincial government of Cavite. The consortium arrangement was publicly presented by Ltd. (CCCC).
Cavite Gov. Juanito Victor Jonvic stated in a phone conversation that they will evaluate the validity of the consortium agreement.
In addition, Mr. Remulla stated in December that the Province expected to sign a joint venture with the consortium MacroAsia-CCCC.
“Within 21 days, Cavite expects to resolve all problems,” he said.
“PR-Problems continue to be discussed. Since there are other involved people, I’ll be struck from both ends. I am persuaded, though that positive stuff will happen as long as the washing of my nose and the correct things for the right purposes,’ says the Governor of Cavite.
Initially in the second quarter of the year the province of Cavite aimed to breaking ground for the first stage of the plant.
The first $4 billion project includes the development of a linking route and a bridge to reconnect the Manila-Cavite Expressway’s Kawit section with the airport. It also includes constructing the first runway at the airport.
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport is estimated at 25 million passengers annually and is supposed to support detach.
By 2023, partial activities are projected to be completely operating and commence a year sooner. After six years, the fourth route will be unlocked.
In the other two phases, the same consortium will work.
The firm responded in a recent stock market filing that MacroAsia lost P269.44 million in the third quarter, a rebound in profit a year earlier as the main divisions of the business continue to be affected by the slowdown in air travel owing to a COVID-19 quarantine and aeroport ban from March 2020.
MacroAsia reported an associated P300.05 million net sales in the same period last year.