LAND is a business based in the Philippines that is creating an institutional medium for purchasing and cultivating land sites for private, workplace, commercial, institutional, and industrial uses. The business is divided into two segments: Real Estate Property Sales and Leasing of Real Estate Property.
Pacific Regency, Grand Emerald Tower, Manila Residences Bocobo, and North Residences are the company’s completed industrial, office, and residential condominium developments. LAND is also the operator of One Taft Residences, which is set to open in 2022.
- The firm posted a net profit of P104.5 million for the full fiscal year of 2020, down 40% from the previous year.
- The corporation announced a 5% stock dividend on unappropriated retained earnings as of December 31, 2020. The dividend would be funded by a rise in approved capital stock.
- The Board of Directors of LAND accepted an amendment to the corporation’s articles of incorporation raising the permitted capital stock from 1,435,000,000 to 1,715,000,000 securities of the same par value of P1.00 per share.
- The stock is already up 180 percent year to date.
- The stock has been trading daily in the range of P10-50 million.
- It is trading above its 8D, 50D, and 100D moving averages and is closing in on its 20D moving average.
- It has begun to ascend, confirming its upward trajectory.The stock has retraced from recent peaks and is currently holding support at P1.71.
- As long as it remains above support, this remains a buying opportunity.
Material in this article is obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, but its reliability or precision cannot be guaranteed. This is for the sole purpose of providing details and does not provide an offer from us to buy or sell securities mentioned in this document.